Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bhargav R Trivedi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bhargav R Trivedi has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 128
I have brought my children to Dr Trivedi for several years... he has always been very caring and has a big heart for children. Dr Trivedi has always been very through and always takes time to answer any questions or concerns you may have...if you are looking for a pill pushing doctor he may not be the doctor for you and I think this is a big part of what I like about him besides having such a big heart for children!
Dr. Trivedi has been my children's doctor for 14 years! I have 14 year old boy/girl twins and a 10 year old son. He was recommended to me by the staff at Huguley Hospital when I was pregnant with my twins due to his educational background. I was told he would be the most qualified pediatrician for my twins since there could be complications with a high risk pregnancy. My husband and I also took a parenting class at Huguley Hospital while I was pregnant where Dr. Trivedi came and spoke to the parents. He gave out American Pediatric reference books to us all. I have referred to it extensively while raising my children. I have been extremely satisfied with him over these 14 years. He is kind, gentle, professional, and approachable. We share the same philosophy regarding giving medicine to children. He only prescribes meds as medically necessary. This is important to me as I know that a virus must run its course and meds will not help. I use over the counter meds only if my children are uncomfortable with high fever. He is very smart and knowledgeable and has always diagnosed my children accurately. Thank-you Dr. Trivedi for keeping my children healthy all these years!
My kids are currently being seen hear but I am looking for another pediatrician. The only things good about this office is easy parking (valet is free), clean office, and close to my home. The customer service is poor. The doctor is always rushed. And usually the wait times are forever... They always seem to overbook appointments all about the same time. So even if you show up on time to your scheduled appointment, you might not get seen at all for another hour. I'm a busy mother of 3 with a full-time job so it bothers me the most to schedule appointments months in advance for early morning just wait in waiting room for 2 hours!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bhargav R Trivedi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChild Care Pediatrics, 11797 South Fwy Ste 326, Burleson, TX
Dr. Bhargav R Trivedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burleson, TX.