Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bhargava C Pulipati has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bhargava C Pulipati has the following 17 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Bhargava C Pulipati has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bhargava C Pulipati is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
When I had an acute MI 3.5 years ago, Dr. Pulipati inserted a stent at 1:30 am on a Sunday morning. In the years since as his patient, I have been impressed by his listening skills, his willingness to answer questions, and his thoughtful and kind demeanor. He treats his patients with respect, and takes his time with each one. I am fortunate to have him as my cardiologist!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStonybrook University Hospital, 101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY
Dr. Bhargava C Pulipati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.