Have you seen Dr. Bharti N Amin?

#1 Pediatrician

I usually don’t write reviews, but I have to spread the word about Dr. Amin. I love her so much I was afraid to lose her as a pediatrician when I had an issue with my health insurance. Instead of dropping my two kids as patients, she worked with my husband and I. She is very patient and attentive. My 3 year old daughter is happy to see her every time we go. Her staff is nice and the facility is always clean. Dr. Amin is always on track with appointment times, which is a plus for me because my daughter doesn’t stay still for long. If you are looking for a pediatrician, please trust me when I say she is the best doctor I have met so far.

Dr. Amin is literaly are whole familys Dr. some of our family travels all the way from indiana just to see This Dr. She is awesome and will do about anything to help your case

Dr Amin has been my kids' pediatrician for 18 years. She is fabulous. She listens to the concerns of the parent and takes an interest in each of her patients. My youngest will soon turn 18. It will be difficult to find a doctor to fill Dr Amin's shoes.

When you have a child, you want the Pediatrician to be as caring and attentive as possible. Dr. Amin is GREAT! She spends the time to explain everything in detail to us, doesn't ever make us feel rushed in the room with her and above all is so gentle and loving with my daughter. I couldn't ask for a better Dr.

I tried to be happy with this doctor and her staff, but it was a continuous disappointment. My newborn was ill, and when I called to leave a message for the doctor, I NEVER got a call back. If you ask the doctor ANY question throughout your visit, she bills you for a "sick" visit, even though there was no treatment needed for the question. The office staff doesn't understand the difference between a "well" visit and a "sick" visit either. So they are billing incorrectly to collect copays when they shouldn't be. The office staff if rude, unfriendly, and not willing to work with you whatsoever.

Where to begin!!!! My twins are almost 13 and my daughter almost 10..we started out at a different Pediatrician and had to switch due to insurance reasons at the time. We couldn't have been luckier...a blessing in disguise!!!! I would follow Dr. Amin to the ends of the earth...and have told her that!!! She is the most compassionate dr. I have ever met...she is ALWAYS available morning, noon and night (and middle of the night...and even when she is out for the evening at weddings. haha) Anyhow, I would recommend her to ANYONE!!!! My children love her and I love her equally the same. She makes parents feel so at ease even when you are beside yourself with a sick child. When my daughter was born and my boys were at the hospital to visit their new sister ...the boys spotted her as she was walking down the hall and they ran to her and jumped in her arms and she spun them around like she loved them just as much as I did...that is when I knew that we had a dr. for life!!!!

my family loves this doctor and we would recommend her to anyone

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST IN THE SOUTHLAND

Always available at any hour. Have spoken to her on the phone in the middle of the night several times. Kind, gentle, knowledgeable. Great with kids and parents. Doesn't make new mom feel stupid. Never condesending. Excellent referal services. Staff excellent and professional. Always available for questions. Immediate call back. Doesn't give antibiotics if not necessary. Never had a problem with getting an appointment for sick care. She is the best and when she was out of the country, her husband was the best too.

I didn't know doctors this excellent existed!!!

I had no clue what pediatrician to pick for my son. My OBGYN recommended Dr. Amin. She is by far the best doctor I have ever met. She is very knowledgable when it comes to diagnosing illness. She tells me exactly what to expect for development with my son. She explains everything you could ever need to know about foods, allergies, or anything pertaining to you baby! She keeps worried parents relaxed and at ease in her care. My 10 month old absolutely loves her, even after his shots! Dr. Amin is always available, no matter the day or time. Everytime I have called after hours, she has spoken to me personally. She even calls or wants an update on the weekends and keeps you out of the ER. Her staff is great too!

So happy to finally find a great ped!

Dr. Amin is our 3rd pediatrician and I couldn't be happier with her. This is the first ped that actually seems to enjoy being around children and she does a great job engaging with my 2-year-old daughter. The practices I came from had wait times from 30 min-2 hours (no exaggeration), but I have never experienced more than a 5-10 minute wait in the numerous times I have been to the office. I am very cautious about vaccines and I do choose to vax, but on a modified schedule. I was so happy to hear that this was also Dr. Amina's personal belief with vaccines, too! She has even gone so far as to call us at home after sick visits to check in with my daughter. It doesn't get much better than that!

Terrible

I had a sick 18 month old and tried to get into see the doctor. I have major PPO insurance so it should not have been a problem. The office staff was extremely rude. I was told I would not be able to get an appointment and to call another doctor.

Dr. Amin is the best. She makes the children and parents feel at ease. She is wonderful and really knows what she is doing! Her staff is great too!

Dr. Bharti N Amin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Matteson, IL.