Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bharti C Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bharti C Shah has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Bharti C Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
The office attendant is rude and not helpful. She doesn't take down information accurately and does not entertain questions. Incorrectly submits claims to insurance companies causing higher out of pocket expenses which would have been otherwise covered. We already pay for insurance and going to this dr. would have to keep paying because insurance claims didn't go throught correctly due to incompetent staff. Avoid this practice if you want to have a safe and happy delivery.
I went to dr shah thinking that she will understand my problem .That was my first pregnancy. She never game me good guidance .she is not the good doc for the women who are first time pregnant. She never explain you about your test . One of my friend case became serious because she didn't inform her about her high bp.She was rude as well when I told her that i want to have second opinion from my aunt about my condition. I always regret that If I have gone to some other doc my delivery would have been normal. I will suggest that person should go to doc who take their patient seriously and can guide whenever her patient isin dilemma.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Bharti C Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsBharti C Shah Md Pa, 481 Grove Ave, Edison, NJ
Dr. Bharti C Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.