Dr. Bharti C Shah Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Bharti C Shah?

disgusting

the office manager was bloody rude....had no time for me over the phone and once i visited the office she told me that the doctor was not in however the lady turned up in 5 mins.. the place has no respect for their clients

The worst office staff ever

The office attendant is rude and not helpful. She doesn't take down information accurately and does not entertain questions. Incorrectly submits claims to insurance companies causing higher out of pocket expenses which would have been otherwise covered. We already pay for insurance and going to this dr. would have to keep paying because insurance claims didn't go throught correctly due to incompetent staff. Avoid this practice if you want to have a safe and happy delivery.

Very money minded doctor

I went to dr shah thinking that she will understand my problem .That was my first pregnancy. She never game me good guidance .she is not the good doc for the women who are first time pregnant. She never explain you about your test . One of my friend case became serious because she didn't inform her about her high bp.She was rude as well when I told her that i want to have second opinion from my aunt about my condition. I always regret that If I have gone to some other doc my delivery would have been normal. I will suggest that person should go to doc who take their patient seriously and can guide whenever her patient isin dilemma.

nice and experienced doctor

nice and experienced doctor

Very bad diagnosis

The doctor without even diagnosing properly ... recommended to go to fertility clinic. Other doctors could diagnosis and treat. She is outdated.

DIRTY BATHROOM AND PATIENT ROOM. This doctor does not care to speak to you unless you have specific questions. When you do tell her your problems, she doesn't go beyond that to take the necessary steps in treating the problems. In my case because I am of Indian decent, she automatically put me in that category of Indian women. She never did any kind of blood work to see what my problems were but she automatically thinks all Indian women have this same issue that I am suffering from. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SELECT ANOTHER DOCTOR. SOMEONE WHO WILL ACTUALLY TAKE FIVE MINUTES TO ASK WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.

Not bad

Staff very rude. Very brief on answering concerns. Had to wait long time in the waiting room

Highly recommend

I went to Dr. shah and i was so impressed she really took great care of my problem and helped me to recover quickly. she is the best.