Dr. Bharti Jain Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bharti Jain?

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Staff is very unprofessional especially coordinator Wendy. Rude. Needed my surgery scheduled pending blood test results & she would not follow through or communicate. My disability papers have not been completed in excess of 2 weeks.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

If you want to live- don't let her operate on you! I've been trying to track this women down for years. Been trying to get my medical records and will not release them! Never saw her for any of my follow up appointments, she never talked to or even saw my parents during my hospital visit. And never discussed any operation plans with my parents either- what was suppose to be a quick hour operation, turned out to be 4 hours with my nerves cut. WHY. All questions I STILL haven't received answers for . After being told I'll live a happy, healthy, normal life, 2 years I am in fact NOT happy, healthy or living a normal life. I'm still suffering because of this women. I lost over 60 pounds just from vomiting my life away. Never holding food down. NOT EVEN WATER. I've been in and out of the emergency room ever since, sometimes 3 times a MONTH. still with no answers. She's the WORST thing that could have ever happened to me. My life is deteriorating because of her. People think I'm a drug addict because of how sick and unhealthy I have now become from not being able to keep anything down. I'm in constant pain every week, lasting 4-5 days at a time, sometimes up to 2 weeks. She's affected my daily life routines such as not being able to walk from being so weak I can't even hold myself up on a daily basis . I'm constantly having to miss work because of always being sick. needless to say, JAIN BHARTI has ruined my life in more ways than just one by performing surgery on me.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

i think the world for mrs jain shes a great sugergon wheni had colon cancer she saved my life i truely thank her for it thanks umrs jain youer the best

Posted on August 29th, 2016