Dr. Bhaskar K Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhaskar K Roy?

Excellent Endocrinologist

I have been going to Dr. Roy for almost twenty years for my Type 1 diabetes. He has always shown his concern that I follow his advice to lead as normal a life as possible. His staff, nurses Mary and Naila, have been with Dr. Roy from the beginning and ALWAYS show great respect and caring for the patients that they see. With appointments, the waiting time is minimal and most of the patients that I've talked to in the waiting room have been going to Dr. Roy for years. Outstanding doctor and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Roy.

Diabetes Specialist

Been seeing Dr. Roy about thirty years. He and his nurses, Mary and Naila, are tremendous and always treat their patients with respect and courtesy. Dr. Roy has treated my Type 1 diabetes with an eye for coinciding with my lifestyle. His know-how and recommendations are always given with improving the condition I have.

Staff is very rude,

Great Doctor and staff provide great service.

I have been a patient of Dr. BK Roy for over 15 years. He is a very professional doctor and knows what he's doing. He visited me in the hospital after I had back surgery. His Staff Follows up with me at all times. I am very happy and pleased with his staff's service. He couldn't do this without his staff of over 20 years!

Dr b k Roy is a disrespectful unkind unthoughtful dr. He was rude worst experience ever with any dr. Do not go to him, his staff were slow and lazy. When I asked for a written option of my treatment he said "it's only 3 things" normally a dr would love to write whatever is needed. Again do not go.

Great Doc... Very Hard to Reach

Dr. Roy has been very thorough with me, accepts input and argues with me in all the right places when I try to show him how much I learned via Google. He's not afraid to make a diagnosis and treat, which is rare in a field that has cowered to evidence-based medicine too often of late. The downside of his practice is the irritating lack of a person to return a call. A live person doesn't answer the phone -- you get to leave a message only after a way-too-long recording, and then you wait, and wait for a return of call... that often results in a voice mail and then a do-loop of more message-leaving and waiting. Patients seeking specialists like Dr. Roy deserve better access to care.

Poor experience

Office looked dirty and dusty, lazy staff. Poor bedside manner, spent no time explaining anything to me. Then he so grandly proclaimed to me that I could not have the these issues I was describing to him because I did not have an enlarged thyroid. I leave the office in tears in the way I was treated. Im looking for another Dr. that will be more caring to my medical health needs.

One year after an unscheduled parathyroid/ thyroid removal and seeing an Endocrinologist from Bryan, TX, I still was not improving. Three months after seeing Dr. Roy I had improved 85%. My energy is back, I am able to put in a full day at work, and I can see improvement every day. Dr. Roy is very knowledgeable in many areas and is able to apply it to his practice. He is to the point, blunt sometimes but he is interested in your well being. He is the real deal.

I could share my wonderful experience, however I would just be repeating what everyone else has stated. Dr. Roy is awesome. I am in Kuwait at the moment and I have been given medication for thyroid issue and I'm afraid to take without Dr. Roy giving the o.k. I trust Dr.Roy.... enough said :-)

patient

Dr Roy is excellent doctor. He listens very well and offers options for my treatment of diabetes Very pleasant staff also

Excellent empathetic doctor

Dr B.K . Roy ,spent so much time to understand my problem , he was not in a rush at all to diagnose my problem. He even went to the extent of suggesting me to do yoga and other exercises and was against prescribing medications as he felt i was too young for all that . He is a great doctor who empathizes your problem makes your life better with suggestions (if possible ) just through diet and exercises . He does not believe in prescribing unnecessary medication and rules out most of the common hormonal problems just by examining or inquiring about symptoms. His intention is not to even make us perform unnecessary tests , can understand what he does with his 35 years of experience . I selected him because he graduated from one of the best medical institute from India. Not everyone would get a seat there .

Dr. Bhaskar K Roy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.