Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bhaskar R Yeturu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bhaskar R Yeturu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I do not what country did Dr Yeturn get his medical degree? His bedside manner is horrible. He is so lazy and did not want to tack down the tests which he ordered for me. He wanted me to stay in Northwell Health, previously known as the North Shore-LIJ Health System for four days. He refused to release me from the hospital. So that, he and the hospital can charge thousands of dollars. Horrible doctor.....
Dr. Yeturu Bhaskar Reddy has been our Family Doctor for the past fifteen years. My wife and I do not like to go to any other doctor for consultation and treatment,if any, needed. No doubt, our visits recently have not been frequent, probably because we did not fall sick seriously. We respect him a lot.
I called Dr. Yeturu frantically to help my husband who is suffering from an inflamed liver and he did what any great doctor would do, he said "bring him to me I will take care of him". Dr. Yeturu bought peace to mine and my husbands life. Just when I thought there were no great doctors left he comes and goes above and beyond to bring an ill man and his family peace. It's a long road ahead for my husband but with Dr. Yeturus help at least now we see the road.
38 Years Experience
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Bhaskar R Yeturu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
Locations & DirectionsRamaiah Reddy & Yeturu Mds, 8712 58th Ave, Elmhurst, NY
Dr. Bhaskar R Yeturu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.