Dr. Bhaskara G Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhaskara G Reddy?

Sincere and Thorough Care

Dr. Reddy was always--to me--extremely caring and thorough in his care of myself and also my daughter when she had cancer. I was forced to find another provider due to insurance coverage; otherwise, he would still be my primary care physician.

Great primary care doctor

Dr Reddy has been my family doctor for over 30 years so, obviouisly, I think highly of him. His staff is very professional and friendly. Although the doctor prescribes medications when necessary, he also makes sure that you understand the necessity of a healthy lifestyle. He refers me to a specialist anytime I have a problem outside his comfort zone.

Won't go back

Dr. Reddy handed me off to a resident. I felt like my patient care was a training experience instead of being an actual interaction with a doctor. Reddy did not report on test results until I called repeatedly. When I explained my displeasure, he didn't indicate any willingness to improve service and suggested I find another doctor.

Dr. Bhaskara G Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.