Dr. Bhasker A Jhaveri Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Bhasker A Jhaveri?

I am a number and nothing more

I am changing to a new PCP because Dr. Bhaskar Jhaveri has failed to perform. He is always late, spends less than 10 minutes with patient, does not remember why I am there or why I've seen other doctors (who he referred me to), and has not demonstrated any medical prowess in evaluating my condition. He is very good at referring me to other doctors in his practice and ordering tests, but not remembering that he has ordered those tests. I feel like my health is jeopardized by relying upon him as my PCP. I do not like to be disrespectful of others, but I think it is important that other, potential patients know about my experience with Dr. Jhaveri. Perhaps he is good at his specialty, but he certainly should not be relied upon as a primary care physician.

Birth Control