Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bhavadharini Narayanan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 10
Have taken baby boy twice after being born premature. Since the first visit it was horrible. They don't take vitals first of all which I was horrified by. Then she literally stood there and diagnosed him from afar. She didn't touch him at all until we insisted she check him!! Dismissed our questions and treated us like we were stupid.Unfortunately due to insurance we had to visit her again. It was the same thing! We could've just got an internet appointment for that matter!!! If I could I'd give her -5 stars!!
Dr. Bhava is an amazing doctor, she gives the best answers to all your questions and seems to be very a very great doctor with children. Her attitude towards children is so gentle and I just love her. But she comes with some horrible nurses. That's the downfall here. Trying to schedule an appointment on a time and date you want has become hard. The nurse that has been there since the day my son was born. Has become more strict with times and dates. I have called and tried to reschedule a time for a physical around 4:30 pm. To her that was to late for a physical. My son also had an insect bite that swelled up and I wanted to see her asap. Well she said she already had someone coming in at 4:15 so it wouldn't be possible. So then I asked what time do they close. She said 6 pm. So then I asked can i come in at 5. She said no it was to late and someone was going in as well. This is a Friday by the way, if he's not seen today he won't be seen at all during the weekend. Then she says to me, why are you even rescheduling? ( in a rude voice) my appointment was originally at 3 pm. I don't drive and my husband got called in to work on his day off for over time. I don't have to explain that to her. She just has to find a way to be able to squeeze me in. If she can't she doesn't have to be rude. I'd be at ease if I felt that she tried but truly couldn't get me in. The fact that she didn't even care and said no no no. Made me feel like poop. If I changed doctors the nurses would be the reason.
I LIKE DR NARAYANAN SHE IS A REALLY GOOD DOCTOR SINCED I HAD MY BABY IVE BEEN GOING THERE AND I LOVE IT SHE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING SOMETIMES US MOMS HAVE QUESTIONS TO ASK BUT BEFORE I ASKED HER SHE HAD ALREADY ANSWER MY QUESTION SHE IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I LIKE HER STAFF THEY ARE REALLY NICE I WILL RECOMMENDED HER TO MY FAMILY WELL MY NEPHEWS AND NIECES GO THERE VERY GOOD I WILL EVEN CALL HER ON THE WEEKENDS AND RIGHT AWAY SHE WILL CALL ME BACK I WOULDN'T CHANGE MY KIDS DOCTOR SHE IS THE BEST
33 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Bhavadharini Narayanan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKrishna Narayanan, 101 E Beverly Blvd Ste 306, Montebello, CA
Dr. Bhavadharini Narayanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montebello, CA.