Dr. Bhavesh R Amin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bhavesh R Amin?

Making money and not providing service

I went there for removal of ingrown toe nail. they resceduled my appointment without notifying my and had to wait for another hour. When Dr Amin Bhavesh came he said he do not have time today and can not proceed with the procedure. within 3 minutes my appointment was over and nothing changed. later I received a bill for nothing. I feel like cheated. Seems like they just wanted to charge for the office visit. other appointment was cancelled that i took for removal of toe nail. Tried to complain on the phone but never got any response. Will never visit again.

2nd worst Dr.ever behind Dr.Tuel should shut there practice down

Patient oriented

The multiple practice office is old and inefficient but Dr. Amin is great. He listens and works with the patient to achieve optimum health. He has encouraged me to use diet and exercise to get off multiple meds that my previous doctor had added on top of one another. Under his guidance, my health is the best it has been in ten years.

Probably the Best GP I've Ever Had

I've lived in 4 different cities and dealt with 6 different GPs. Dr. Amin is easily either # 1 or # 2 among them all. He encourages questions and provides thorough and insightful answers. He is very positive, kind, energeitc and has excellent interpersonal skills. In my 12+ visits, Dr. Amin hasn't disappointed me yet. These are the reasons I entrust my entire family's medical care to him.

Very RUDE

This man was on call and I was having severe back pain and sciatic nerve pain after spending all night in the ER and sent home with three pain medications my pain had started to move to the other leg and no relief from the medication he calls me and days what's the problem? I tell him and he replied with " WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO"? I told him he's the doctor that's why I called him he says you need an MRI I ask him do I return to the ER or what he again says It's up to me do what I think I should do. I just Hung up the phone. Wanted to tell him to go back to his country to practice because we don't act like DONKEYS in the states when treating ill people!!!!!! I can't stand him.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your doctor-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

patient

Very good doctor. Has great knowledge. I gp with my daughter she has attention disorder. He has been very helpful to us. I am trying to quit smoking and he gave me some very great tips.

Great doctor very knowledgable

worst doctor I have ever seen

I have been having migraines for 2 months pretty much everyday and he still has not given me an exam. He just gives me different meds and sends me home.