Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Dr. Bhavneet Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Western Medical Center - Anaheim, Fountain Valley Regional and Medical Center and Anaheim Regional Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bhavneet Singh has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Bhavneet Singh has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Bhavneet Singh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Fountain Valley Regional and Medical Center
Anaheim Regional Med Center
11 Years Experience
J.J.M. Medical College
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4195 N Desert Rain Dr, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Bhavneet Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.