Dr. Bhawna A Khanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhawna A Khanna?

Very pleased with this Doctor

Dr. Khanna is the first Doctor I met when I first arrived in Georgia. She has been wonderful in her care and accurate in diagnosing my medical need. She is caring and spends time talking with me, about my situation, treating me as a person and not a number. My last appointment I Was in so much pain. I had seen several specialists who diagnosed nerve pain as the cause, but told me it was hard to treat with medications and suggested surgery to elevate the pain. My appointment with Dr. Khanna offered nerve meds and pain management to help with my condition. Her staff is pleasant and courteous also. She is a great choice of a caring physician.

Very impressed with Dr. Khanna.

I had my first visit with this doctor earlier this week and am impressed with her knowledge, demeanor, courtesy and the amount of time she spent with me. I have recommended her to my adult daughter who is seeking an internist. I am also quite pleased with her staff and their efficiency.

The MD should not ask you what to prescribe

The staff is all very nice. Dr. Khanna spends time with you but was disturbed that she never looked in my nose, ears or throat. Also when prescribing meds she asked me what I thought she should give me.

Wonderful physician

Dr. Khanna has been my physician for more than 10 years. In that time, I've found her to always be courteous, knowledgeable and caring. As I read the reviews by people complaining of her using the laptop while she works, it is to ensure your records are up-to-the-minute accurate and she has resources allowing her to check on what is covered by your insurance and what the alternatives are. She also will use the laptop as a tool to get answers to your questions and the latest treatment available. Don't be put off by that because it's what allows her to be the wonderful physician she is. I trust her with my life ... literally.

Very caring doctor who goes the extra mile

I have been going to Dr Khanna for about 3 years. She is an excellent doctor who takes her time and listens. She answers questions in a thorough and caring way. She spends lots of time with each patient and will fit you in anytime. TO all those who complain about her using her laptop....she is writing her patient notes on the laptop instead of on paper. I like that she is keeping up with technology.

She doesnt have any bedside manner and is entering information into the lap top at all times. The patients are all a numbers game to her and how much money she is making for the day. I would not recommend anyone seeing her.

No bedside manner, not good at diagnosis

She is very short with patients and doesn't seem to care. Plays on her laptop the entire time she is with you,I guess getting her diagnosis of WebMd because she doesn't know whats going on. Has misdiagnosed one of my parents and myself. Avoid her.

Fabulous!

Dr. Khanna's and her staff were friendly and professional. I had just changed from my previous physician becuase the red tape in dealing with my insurance company seemed too much for that office. A friend referred me to Dr. Khanna who immediately did the necessary work-up, and had perscriptions phoned in to my pharmacy for immediate pick-up. Dr. Khanna did in one hour what my previous doctor could not accomplish in "2" months! I highly recommnend Dr.Khanna. she listens and is not rushed.