Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhoomi M Brahmbhatt
Dr. Bhoomi M Brahmbhatt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Brahmbhatt is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital. Dr. Brahmbhatt has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bhoomi M Brahmbhatt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Brahmbhatt took my wife's phone call at night within 2 minutes. She talked to my wife and directed us to come into the triage department at Sharp to be sure that everything was OK. She met us at the hospital, and within an hour she was delivering our daughter under emergency conditions. Although I only spoke to her for a few minutes, it is clear to me that she is truly an exceptional person; a doctor and humanist of the highest order. Not only did she possess the cool confidence of a true professional, but she radiated a comforting and kind warmth. Thank you Doctor Brahmbhatt!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brahmbhatt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Bhoomi M Brahmbhatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScripps Health, 7425 Mission Valley Rd Ste 202, San Diego, CA
Dr. Bhoomi M Brahmbhatt is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Diego, CA.