Dr. Bhupinder Anand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhupinder Anand?

A Sorry Situation Where medicare had paid this man for many test.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

My wife went to this man for help because she is experiencing memory loss. After over $10,000 worth of test at the patchogue office, and several follow ups with a nurses in Bay shore, a Clerk calls my house and saids there is nothing they could do for your wife and there is no medication that they could give to slow down the memory loss . I wanted to speak directly to Dr Anand but this clerk said he isn't available. I said have him call me. It's been a month now and I haven't received a call yet. I do not see how this no show doctor should receive 5 stars from others in 2013. Maybe he was better then. To have a clerk tell you about what she can do and not do about your medical situation, should be grounds for an investigation into malpractice. She even cancelled my wife's follow up because she didn't want to see my wife again. I remember a nurse at good Sam hospital many years ago trying to play God by making patients sick and then trying to revive them to look good in the eyes of the staff. He was convicted. This woman, without a doctors degree should not be making life and death decisions with patients. A Patient should have the opportunity to have the Physician explain why he/she made a certain decision.

SLOPPY...Doesn't run his practice coordinator ANNA does.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

1st appt. within day. Months to get testing set up.. 8 months to get appt to read test results. HE WANT HIS COORDINTOR ANNA to read them to you.. She has no medical training to read them to you or explain the results. I'm in critical condition because of him directly NMO and if found early enough could have been controlled.. GO TO NY COLUMBIA PRES HOSP NEUROLOGY might get the right diagnosis. You complaint he cancels you as a patient.. Maybe a medical malpractice case again this practice and the doctors might start running it..

Great MD terrible front office staff

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Dr Anand is a wonderful MD. He listens to complaints and gives ample time during the appointment. Unfortunately his front office staff is terrible and if you have a problem with any medications you could wait for weeks to get them because the staff never follow-up with anything. They never call you back, and they act like your hassling them when you call to inquire about your test results, medications, etc. They never smile or say hello when you arrive for an appointment and are often abrupt. It's a shame because Dr. Anand is a really educated, personable doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Dr. Anand is really good. He spends time with you to understand what's going on and most importantly, he listens to you!! I have been to so many doctors and at last I found a good one! He is very thorough with testing and takes everything into consideration. He explains everything to you and answers any questions you may have. He is also caring and compassionate, aware of your feelings and will take notice if you don't fee right. All in all I give him the best rating because whatever is wrong with you, he is determined to find it. It's hard to find doctors who will do that these days.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Anand is a wonderful physician but the office service and patient care from staffers in general is the worst I have encountered ever. The office staff can be quite rude. Most seem to be in bad moods; like they hate their jobs and you are a burden to them. I have been going to this office for several years now because of Dr. Anand's care but the office experiences I have dealt with over the years are truly starting to take a toll. For example, because it takes such a long time to get a person on the phone and then that person is too often not nice, I requested a refill this past Tuesday while having an appointment with another doctor at the office. I thought it would be easier in person than over the phone. I was told they couldn't authorize the Rx while I was there but that someone would call me later Tuesday to let me know it was written. Fair enough. Today is Friday, I never heard back from anyone. I happen to be in the area of the office (usually it is a 20 minute drive) and I need to pick up this Rx in person so I stopped in. I was told they still couldn't reach my doctor and they were waiting for a nurse to approve the Rx. Not a single, 'We apologize for this taking so long..." or "Sorry no one phoned you," more like 'what do you want, again?' Still waiting.... There is no other physician's office on long island or in nyc that I have encountered for myself or my family that is so difficult to navigate.

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Excellent dr staff takes time to explain everything to u answars all your questions very satisfied with everyone in oofc

Posted on October 25th, 2017