Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath
Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA, with another office in Hanford, CA. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chatrath is affiliated with Central Valley General Hospital, Madera Community Hospital and Adventists Medical Center Reedley. Dr. Chatrath has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath has the following 12 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath - Posted on January 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath - Posted on November 15th, 2015
I felt like I was impositioning all of the staff including dr. My 3rd visit was changed 3 times causing me to see the doctor one month after I was originally to see him. Front desk staff is cold and unwelcoming. Dr. made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about when I explained my symptoms. Didn't fully listen to me. Asked same questions 2or 3 times. Did not respond to my email inquiry within 48 hours as they say they will. They were not busy at all so that can't be used as an excuse for being so impersonal.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath - Posted on June 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath - Posted on March 22nd, 2011
he is very kind &compassionate, he will talk to you face to face if itzbad news
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath - Posted on December 24th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chatrath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Visalia, CA.