Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath?

I have been seeing him for my condition for four years and it is a pleasant experience every time. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr. Chatrath always answers all my questions and discusses what I don't understand.

I felt like I was impositioning all of the staff including dr. My 3rd visit was changed 3 times causing me to see the doctor one month after I was originally to see him. Front desk staff is cold and unwelcoming. Dr. made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about when I explained my symptoms. Didn't fully listen to me. Asked same questions 2or 3 times. Did not respond to my email inquiry within 48 hours as they say they will. They were not busy at all so that can't be used as an excuse for being so impersonal.

Great Doctor and staff. I felt like the doctor was concern with my problem. The staff was friendly and great. I was scared, but felt at ease by the time I left. Thank you...

my mother who is a new cancer patient came to your office and was not listened to when she tried to explain a new onst symptom to your receptionist, blond, spiked hair...truly unprofessional, mom left uspet and frustrated that she was not heard or treated with courtesy....

he is very kind &compassionate, he will talk to you face to face if itzbad news

Dr. Bhupinder S Chatrath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanford, CA.