Highly Dissatisfied

Improper Billing

The billing department seek to bill out charges as per their own vision expectations and not as per the provided insurance requirements. Go elsewhere for a happier life.

He's very experienced

Been going for years. Always was up to date & knowledgeable. He always follows up with test results

AWESOME DOC

Dr. Mignone is an excellent eye doctor; he has a huge heart and sees all patients who come his way. I have referred many patients to him from the ER at Mt Vernon, and often he saw my patients within the same day of referral. I never hesitated to have my dad, an elderly heart patient, see Dr. Mignone for his catraracts operation. He took care of my dad's cataracts, and now my dad sees perfectly with his glasses. My mom also goes to the office. All the doctors there are trustworthy.

He is an excellent doctor. Have been going to him for years

We have been going to see Dr. Biagio Mignone for years. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his diagnoses have been accurate all these years. Dr. Mignone has always followed up after any procedures that were done in the office or at the hospital. He has taken the time to talk to us about any questions that we have for diabetes or for cataracts/cataract surgery. I have highly recommend him to friends and family who are looking for a doctor with old world values .

Dr. Mignone- Mignone Medical Eye Care

I really like Dr. Mignone and the other doctors there too. He's very nice and really smart. If I have a problem I can make an appointment for the same day. I've never waited more than a week or two to get in. The staff is very informative and if I have a question they can't answer, the doctor will speak to me over the phone. He's also the head of ophthalmology at Mt. Vernon and Lawrence Hospital. He did cataract surgery on my grandma. She had amazing results, her cataracts were really bad. She couldn't be happier.

I have been a patient of Dr Mignone for many many years.He is not only very professional, but also very caring. He is interested in you as patient , putting you at ease and describing the different steps that he is doing. He is always ready to answer any question you might have. When I go to see him, I know I'm in great hands. It is for this reason that I recommend him to family and friends, Infact, I have also recommended him to a turist who was having problemswith her contacts and needed to be seen immediately. .She was so happy with his service that she returned to see him when she returned to this country again!!

Long Time Patient

I have been using Dr. Mignone for over 20 years and recently he has done both of my cateracts and I am so thankful him. He has seen me on a moments notice and has always treated me with professionalism and kindness. He always takes time not only treating me, but ask about my family and work. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

I always feel uncomfortable about going to the eye doctor but I had a very good experience with Dr. Mignone. He was very thorough and put my mind at ease.

Dr. Biagio V Mignone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.