Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bialines Espinosa
Dr. Bialines Espinosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mechanicsville, VA, with another office in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Espinosa is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Retreat Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bialines Espinosa has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Started going to his practice 3 years ago. He is very easy to talk to and makes me feel at ease! Shows his concern and takes the time to listen. Delivered two of my babies and couldn't be more pleased! He remembers what we have talked about in that past, which definitely means a lot considering he sees many patients. I definitely recommend Dr. Espinosa!
Dr Espinosa is a wonderful Doctor and I would refer him to anyone. He is very easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. His bedside manner is excellent. He shows a lot of concern for his patients. He was there with me during the loss of my daughter 7 years ago. His Nurse Karen is excellent! She is one of the nicest nurses you will ever meet, she always has a smile on her face and makes you feel very comfortable. Doctors offices in general need more nurses like her! I am very pleased with the care I have received from this Practice. If you are looking for a good Doctor that you can trust and a wonderful nurse that is there for the patients and not a paycheck you have picked the right place.
Dr. Espinosa has a way of making you feel as if you're the most important patient in the world. I've never felt so important to a physician. He really listens to your needs. I looked forward to my appointments. Whenever I had any concern throughout my entire pregnancy, he was always insightful and attentive.
Overall Dr. Espinosa is a fantastic doctor. I recommended him to my family. We're all pleased.
Dr. Espinosa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Henrico Doctors' Hospital
John Randolph Medical Center
Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
St. Mary`s Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital
Bon Secours Hospital
Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital
Bronx Lebanon Hospital
27 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
Graduated in 1986
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Bialines Espinosa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bialines Espinosa in this video.
Dr. Bialines Espinosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mechanicsville, VA.