Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bianca C Chin MD
Dr. Bianca C Chin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. She speaks English.
Dr. Bianca C Chin has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Bianca C Chin has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Bianca C Chin has the following 5 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Dr. Bianca C Chin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
very poor follow up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bianca C Chin - Posted on November 18th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bianca C Chin - Posted on September 22nd, 2018
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2007
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Bianca C Chin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Bianca C Chin
Dr. Bianca Chin is an Ohio plastic surgeon working with Midwest Breast & Aesthetic Surgery across their branches in Gahanna, Dublin, and Cincinnati. She received her medical degree from University of the West Indies School of Clinical Medicine and has been in practice for 13 years. Dr. Chin completed her General Surgery and Plastic Surgery residency training at University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Christ Hospital, Dublin Methodist Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bianca C Chin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.