Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bibiana Ladino Gutierrez
Dr. Bibiana Ladino Gutierrez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duncanville, TX. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ladino Gutierrez is affiliated with Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital and Methodist Charlton Medical Center. Dr. Ladino Gutierrez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bibiana Ladino Gutierrez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bibiana Ladino Gutierrez has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bibiana Ladino Gutierrez has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Bibiana Ladino Gutierrez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Good nurses but the Dr is always in a hurry n cant listen to what u have to say. According to her everything is a virus then end up taking my kids to the minor ER clinics the next day or two days later to find out they have something more serious. She's not a good listener.. even if you're the only patient there, like if she wants to get it over with
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ladino Gutierrez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Universidad Javeriana Inst Nac Cancerologia
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGuadalupana Family Medicine, 903 S Main St Ste B107, Duncanville, TX
Dr. Bibiana Ladino Gutierrez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duncanville, TX.