Dr. Bich-Ngoc Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bich-Ngoc Pham?

Posted on November 17th, 2016

I give Dr. Pham a well deserving 5 STARS !!!! She is always very personable and compassionate and truly cares for her patients. Communication with Dr. Pham and her staff is always on point. They don't miss a beat. I am a very satisfied patient!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

She is an excellent and caring doctor. I could not have picked a better primary care doctor.

Dr. Pham

Posted on July 17th, 2016

I love Dr Pham. I thought I had found a doctor I would be a patient of forever prior to coming to her. I wasn't sure how it would work out? Long story short, I have that same feeling.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Pham for many years now. I have never had a problem getting an appointment, or anything else I needed from her or her staff. All very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend .

Posted on February 25th, 2016

She has been my pcp, since moving to Florida. Her staff is courteous and professional, which exemplifies herself in every way. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else...

Final review

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I would definitely choose Dr. Pham again and recommend her to others. She is knowledgable, easy to talk to and always on time.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Useless unless you want to constantly get bloodwork done. Has zero understanding of the FMLA.

Former Patient

Posted on October 16th, 2014

After several years as a patient with very few complaints regarding services at the office of Dr. Pham, I have since experienced a doctor with a "her way, or no way" approach. Dr. Pham dismissed several requests from me as to a coordinated care plan regarding my family member. She disagreed with the option my family selected, and then scolded me as well as another RN. She then withdrew as our family physician. Beware, If you are pro active in making decisions regarding your health or the health of a loved one.

DR. PHAM IS... " THE BEST THERE IS!!!! "

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I was impressed the moment I walked into the Clinic. Very clean and cozy. The office staff is always very friendly and acknowledges my arrival. My wait time is always under 5 mins. Dr. Pham is very professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Communication with her office is fantastic! I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends!

Satisfied Patient

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

From the start I have been very pleased with Dr. Pham. She is always on time! She is pleasant, thorough and listens to me. She makes me feel comfortable and I trust her. When necessary she recommends seeing a specialist but together we make the next step decisions. Her referrals have resolved every issue. Office staff is courteous and helpful. Office environment is spotless. It is a blessing to have her in our community and I would definitely recommend her.

Punctual

Posted on July 25th, 2013

The reason I chose Dr. Pham was because she was close, but after my first visit with her, I will keep her no matter where I move in the Tampa area. As a new patient I was expecting to wait a bit before I was seen, however, this was not the case. I was taken back immediately after finishing my paperwork, and less than 5 minutes later she was with me. My time is valuable, she definitely seems to understand that. The staff was so kind, and the office was very clean. I'm very happy with my decision to become her patient.

Uncaring

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I was a patient for several months and she seemed cold but efficient. I referred my wife to her to be a general doctor for her. She treated her coldly and refused to HELP her by not assisting her with her sleep deprivation problem. She simply just refers it over to "A specialist". Well as doctors are't we supposed to help patients not just bill insurance and collect a fat paycheck. Well my wife was made to feel she is some sort of drug addicted person and shown no compassion at all. I would not recommend her unless you enjoy the bedside manner of a rapid fire question interrogator. We grabbed our files and are going to a more caring doctor.