The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bienvenido Alona Jr
Dr. Bienvenido Alona Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pomona, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Alona is affiliated with Chino Valley Medical Center, Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair and Barstow Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bienvenido Alona Jr has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Alona is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chino Valley Medical Center
Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Barstow Community Hospital
Naval Hospital - Camp Pendleton
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
39 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Bienvenido Alona Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1902 Royalty Dr, Pomona, CA
Dr. Bienvenido Alona Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.