Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bienvenido Jimenez
Dr. Bienvenido Jimenez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rocky River, OH. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital, ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER and St John Westshore. He speaks English.
Dr. Bienvenido Jimenez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jimenez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
St John Westshore
Fairview General Hospital
CCHS Fairview Hospital
60 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1953
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions21851 Center Ridge Rd, Rocky River, OH
Dr. Bienvenido Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky River, OH.