Dr. Bijan Badihian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bijan Badihian?

He listens!

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Br. Bijan is very attentive, and thorough. He listens and expects to use your input to pursue a course of treatment. He is kind and compassionate, and even funny. I highly recommend him.

Amazing

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr Bijan has been our physician for three generations so blessed to have such a kind and caring Doctor along with his staff. My son was diagonsed incorrectly with cancer. Thanks to Dr Bijan who treated my son is doing great. .

Posted on December 10th, 2013

My experience with this Dr was great he was very knowledgeable and capable. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great Dr.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I came here as a cash patient because I had no insurance. The staff worked with me on prices because I'm a student which was very helpful. Although it took long to see the doctor, I always felt taken care of by his staff and by him. He spent time to figure out what was wrong with me and gave me peace of mind. He also has an excellent staff who were always professional, helpful, and friendly. The only negative thing about the office is the wait time. Even if you have an appointment, the wait time is going to be at least an hour.

Not a Specialist

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Claims he's an specialist in the overall body. Won't refer certain cases to a true specialist, which is someone who has gone thru additional schooling and have extensive knowledge in the area in which they focus/specailize: cardiology, pulmonology, etc. Go somewhere else; money, not health, is the goal here.

Rude office staff

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Very rude and low class front office staff.. Lack of professionalism. Un organized office stuff everu where.. files look like they are not maintained ...

Beware of this doctor!

Posted on October 8th, 2010

I question his medical judgment. I felt he was overworked, too stressed out. Totally misdiagnosed my problem and perscribed medication that was not appropriate for my condition. I am very glad I am with a competitant physical that has correctly diagnosed my problem.

Incorrect diagnosis

Posted on June 8th, 2010

This doctor said I had an enlarged heart. Not truetests by a cardiologist revealed otherwisemy heart is normal. Said I had high cholesterol and triglycerides through a blood test conducted right after I had had a breakfast and lunch..this type of blood test requires at least a fasting period of 12 hours. Put me on two cholesterol medications that the pharmacist said should not be taken together. I only found this out after I had a severe allergic reaction to them.

Posted on November 19th, 2015