Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bijan Daneshgar
Dr. Bijan Daneshgar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Daneshgar is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Daneshgar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bijan Daneshgar has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bijan Daneshgar has the following 14 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Bijan Daneshgar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bijan Daneshgar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I lost my previous OB/GYN Dr. Irwin Frankel to prostare Cancer. I tried the Dr. Rothbarth, who took over Dr. Frankel's patients and found him a bit sterile and uncaring. I was referred to Dr. Daneshagar by a friend and love him to pieces. He made me feel relaxed and his bed side manner was phenomenal. No woman likes to be "spread eagle" having an examination. Dr. Daneshagar was gentle, caring, kind and a great listener. Any questions I had, he answered. He took time after the exam to go over a few things with me. I have to drive a distance to see him but it is well worth the drive through LA traffic into the valley to see him. I will become a regular patient going forward. If you are looking for a new OB/GYN whether you are having babies, menopausal and anything in-between, Dr. Daneshagar should be your choice!
Muy profecional,y preocupado en satisfacer sus pacientes,comunicarse con el es casi como hacerlo con un familiar,como dr es exelente se toma su tiempo y hace el trabajo bien a la primera sin prisas.estoy muy muy satisfecha con mi esperiencia con el y lo recomiendo a todas las que en este momento andan buscando un dr en quien puedan confiar su problema ,tiene la esperiencia la pasiencia y la humanidad para entender y arreglar tu problema com fantasticos resultados.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Daneshgar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Tehran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1973
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Bijan Daneshgar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bijan Daneshgar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.