Dr. Bijoy K Ghosh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bijoy K Ghosh?

Dr Ghosh is wonderful. Had a knee replacement 8 years and all is good. He is very personable also and makes you feel at ease.

AMAZING DOCTOR!

I honestly love this doctor and I wish that there were more doctors like him in all fields of medicine. I'm 23 years old and had a broken fracture and blood clot to my left foot/leg and after two months of constant struggle and unanswered questions through various foot doctors in the Delaware and NJ area, I decided to go to Dr. Ghosh for one final opinion and immediately, he knew what was wrong and what to do and I felt so comfortable and confident in his judgement and assistance that I felt compelled to write this review (which I never do). Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Seriously , go to him- you will not be disappointed. I only wish I found him before dealing with the nonsense of other foot doctors and wasted so much time and money. He is spectacular and truly took time to help me understand exactly what was going on with me (being this young and having this many difficulties with my leg, which prevented me from walking or going to work and just living life was so scary) and all I heard from other doctors was "it will get better, give it time"...thank god I did not trust them enough to heed their advice, otherwise I would have been in a much worse situation. OH, anddddddd his staff is so accommodating and welcoming- they truly are there to assist you and it's such a pleasant change from what I've been used to during these hellish months I've endured. He's definitely my go to doctor and I would not even consider going to another now!

Knowledgable and Caring

Very caring doctor - does not automatically suggest surgery - willing to try alternative therapys prior to more invasive interventions

great

love him!

Knee Surgery

I had knee Surgery back in 2004 on my left knee. Getting ready to make an appointment for my right knee. This man is very good at what he does.

Excellent!

Dr. Ghosh is fantastic. He is very much no nonsense, but still has a compassionate manner. I have been going to him for several years now and have recommended him to many others. I have never been disappointed by the services he has provided me or my family.

TOP NOTCH

I had an issue with my foot. A local podiatrist told me he would have to put in an artificial joint. On the advice of a friend I got a 2nd opinion from Dr G.He told me a joint replacement is a last resort and made me like new with minimalsurgery. That was years ago. I found this sight looking for his phone number. Im going to get him to fix my Knee

Suffering from shoulder pain

I had recently been receiving physical therapy for shoulder and neck pain which wasn't making much of a difference. After an MRI revealed a more significant problem my Primary suggested that I make an appointment with Dr. Ghosh. I had one previous experience surgical experience with him in the late 1990 which was very positive. Things haven't changed at all. My wait in the office was short. He spent a tremendous amount of time with me explaining my injury and the procedure to come. I haven't had my surgery yet, but I feel very confident that all will go well. I couldn't be any more pleased at this stage of my treatment.

was more concerned with his upcoming vacation then me. Never got back to me with test results

Will never see this quack again

My fiancee recently went to Dr. Andrew Cumiskey, for a boxer's fracture on one of her metacarpal bones in her hand. Dr. Cumiskey admitted that the bone might need surgery and needed to be reset to its proper position. He neglected to even TRY to reset the bone. My fiancee would have needed serious surgery to fix the problem had she followed the doctor's advice, instead we went to another orthopedic who confirmed that he was incompetent in his treatment, as well as providing inadequate medication to alleviate pain made worse by the fact that he refused to try to reset the bone. I really recommend going to another doctor unless you enjoy complex surgery because your doctor failed to treat you.

Took my son for appointment the referral did not get there from primary and was told doctor could not do a courtesy and would have to charge me in full. Rude office assistant who rolled her eyes and closed window. Going to other ortho surgeon.