Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bikram K Paul has the following 1 specialty
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 9
I wish there was a central website to provide feedback which can be reviewed by all physicians in every field. I went to the ER with chest pains but the ER did not find anything wrong. The ER physician was exactly what i expected & experienced before with physicians - stoic, apathetic, and spent little time explaining anything. The next morning, i experienced severe abdominal pain. By luck i was able to get an appt with Dr Paul and i was diagnosed with having gallbladder disease. Dr Paul noted the urgency of my condition and squeezed me into his busy schedule for surgery. There were complications with the surgery due to inflammation, size of stones, and other issues. Dr Paul has been wonderful throughout thr process - he patiently explained every minute detail, spoke to me daily on the phone pre & post surgery, and was understanding of all my concerns. My friend accompanied me to the hospital and she also spoke highly of the doctor based on her interactions with him. I am incredibly grateful to Dr Paul. He is proof that even after years in the medical field dealing with i'm sure many unpleasant patienta, he still maintains upmost professionalism with such a kind disposition. I cannot thank him enough for everything. Doctors like him help restore faith in the medical community.
Dr Paul removed a large portion of my colon that was abcessed and saved my life. I am forever indebted to him and his staff. He has also operated on (2) of my friends and (2) friends of my family all with great success. I would and have recommended him to anyone and everyone I know that has serious health issues.
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Bikram K Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGolocovsky And Paul Medical Group, 106 Irving St NW Ste 124, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bikram K Paul in this video.
Dr. Bikram K Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.