Dr. Bikramjit Singh Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bikramjit Singh?

very good dr.

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

i go to Edison and have been a patient for 15 yrs. I have seen dr singh a number of times and he is a great dr. I also see dr ghandi because she's there more since he goes to Carteret. they are both great dr's and I recommend them greatly.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

dr singh's staff is amazing the medical assistants and the girls in the front. there is too much confusion with all these new managers and new faces. they need to appreciate the girls they already have ,..so they could stop leaving the office.

incompetent staff

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Dr Singh has some seriously incompetent staff... The nurse poked me three times before she could successfully locate my veins to draw blood for physical!! She did not even care to apologize... In comes the next nurse, turns out her apparatus was bad!! I don't know how you hire people who are that bad at their job.. She couldn't even spell my name right on my sample... is that skill too much to ask!!??

Posted on November 5th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. B. Singh. He has passion for the field of medicine and treats each patient with warmth and care. My visit was very pleasant from the onset to the end. The staff is also wonderful as they are very helpful. Dr. Singh is truly a doctor that puts his patients first.

Considerate Gentleman

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr. Singh is a kind, affable, caring doctor. His interest and understanding of your concerns are to be applauded. Great listener. Great humor and ties!Highly recommended!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Singh has been my primary care physician for about 10 years. I cannot rate him as a doctor because I HAVE NEVER MET HIM IN 10 YEARS! I go to all my annual physicals and occasional sick visits, but the nurse practioner or other doctor(s) in the practice are the ones I've seen. I could tell you that the staff is wonderful, but I will changing doctors being I've NEVER met the guy in a decade.

Posted on August 10th, 2017