Dr. Bilal Ahmed Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

I expected more

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I felt I got the same care with Dr Ahmed as I did with a primary care manager. I went to see him because he is a specialist, and my lab results are non-typical. Like most endos, he just wanted to throw a pill or two at me, rather than discuss what might be causing my issues and work at resolving the underlying problem.

Apathetic

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Dr. Ahmed did not seem to listen to or want any input from the patient on care options. Also seemed distant, uninterested and cold.

Posted on February 10th, 2016