Dr. Bilal T Bazzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bilal T Bazzi?

Not what I expected.

I have been suffering from severe anxiety/depression and chronic back pain for years. I tried to fix it with exercise and ended up hurting my shoulder and knees, I am constant physical and mental pain so I finally decided to seek help. He told me I'm a healthy young man and told me to get lost without even looking into any of my problems. Just because I'm not old or overweight I guess I'm healthy. I have never felt more hopeless and humiliated.

Wonderful Family Doctor

Sits and talks with the patient/family to make sure everything is taken care of. Willing to adjust appointments for my large family.

AMAZING physician. Called me personally the next day to see how I was doing. You don't get that with any other physician.

Horrible bedside and was not personable

After seeing the same doctor for almost 10 years i was dropped as a patient. I was consulting in new doctors and this doctor in specific was not about to help me in any way as my previous doctor and doctors did. Not intrested in my well-being and or with my medical issues i walked out in disgust with my 10 year old daughter who also needs andctakes adhd medication. Not a professional doctor at all nor a FAMILY DOCTOR!!!!

Horrible doctor!!! Not professional at all .. The worst bedside manner ..

Very pleased with everything overall!!!!

Excellent Dr. and Staff

Very caring, as is his staff. He listens and looks at his patients, not just the computer. Dr. Bazzi is compassionate, doesn't make you feel like you are being rushed in and out. I would certainly recommend Dr. Bazzi.

Best doctor

Dr. Bazzi was the best. Very thorough, kind compassionate and thoughtful. I was very sick and had to take strong meds but could not miss work. He call ...

I love this doctor

I thought Dr. Bazzi was so thorough. My son loves him. We will swtich the whole family to him!

RECEPTIONIST

DR BAZZI WAS THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD, HE HELPED ME IN EVERY WAY TO GET THE SURGERY I NEEDED AND WAS SUCCESSFUL. HE TREATS EVERYONE EXCELLENT!!! DR ...