Dr. Bilal A Itani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bilal A Itani?

The receptionist is not only friendly but efficient. The nurses were knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Itani himself has a delightful way with children. Unlike many other MDS he honestly cares for his patients and that is obvious from our first visit. He is experienced and I trust him. He is a gem in this small town. I have lived in many other places, dealt with many other pediatricians, and this guy would be my first pick!

Too hurried

I can't say I don't like Dr. Itani, because as a person I do. He is too hurried with my daughter, and doesn't seem to listen well. As parents we need to be a little pushy with him if we want to be taken seriously. I think he just has way too many patients that he is trying to take care of, and sometimes he comes up short.