Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bilal R Kaaki
Dr. Bilal R Kaaki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterloo, IA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Kaaki is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Allen Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kaaki has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bilal R Kaaki has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
He interrupted me while I was asking questions, explained very little about my upcoming surgery. Acted very impatient with me while I was asking questions. Was very nonchalant about the whole meeting and I even pushed to him that I have never had surgery. I will never go to him again, and wouldn't even recommend him to someone I disliked.
Dr. Kaaki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Bilal R Kaaki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllen Ob/Gyn Of Waterloo, 146 W Dale St Ste 102, Waterloo, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bilal R Kaaki in this video.
Dr. Bilal R Kaaki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.