3.1

Have you seen Dr. Bilal H Naqvi?

I was treated by Dr. Naqvi in 2010/11 and he was great. I moved after treatments and I am now seeing a new oncologist (for surveillance only) and I am so thankful that I had Dr. Naqvi as my doctor at diagnosis and through treatments.

I was not impressed with Dr. Naqvi or his staff. He is very arrogant, and he seems to have a different kind of attitude/approach. Their follow up was terrible!!

Anonymous - for patients sake

Will be back to clarify after treatments. Please seek second opinion! Continues treatment regardless of patients concerns of quality of remaining life.

Dr. Bilal H Naqvi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.

Dr. Bilal H Naqvi Is this you?