Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bilal F Shanti
Dr. Bilal F Shanti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Yuma, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Shanti is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Shanti has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bilal F Shanti has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Showing 5 of 73
Doctor Shanti decided after 7weeks of appointments he was uncomfortable with the plate in my neck. Which he new about from the start. Did not address my lower back at all other than saying I needed to go across to another dr. He had all my xrays,mris, cat scans and the reports from all prior to my first app.not sure why he waited 6 weeks to tell me but I would not recommend him to anyone that has pain he's not willing to help you just scam some money off our ins. Was really disappointed consider his credentials they were more impressive than the dr.
Dr. Shanti is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He took the time to go through my full medical history and integrate wellness with my pain. No doctor has ever taken the time to tell me to bring my medication to ensure that they are the best quality and dosage for me. He is very compassionate and very kind. I wish he was a PCP because I would like to see him for everything including my pain. My life has greatly improved since seeing Dr Shanti and am sooo glad a friend recommended him to me! Thank you Dr Shanti!!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Shanti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Universidad De Santiago De Chile
Graduated in 1990
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Bilal F Shanti accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bilal F Shanti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.