Dr. Bilal F Shanti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bilal F Shanti?

Doctor Shanti decided after 7weeks of appointments he was uncomfortable with the plate in my neck. Which he new about from the start. Did not address my lower back at all other than saying I needed to go across to another dr. He had all my xrays,mris, cat scans and the reports from all prior to my first app.not sure why he waited 6 weeks to tell me but I would not recommend him to anyone that has pain he's not willing to help you just scam some money off our ins. Was really disappointed consider his credentials they were more impressive than the dr.

No compassion

One of the best doctors

Dr. Shanti is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He took the time to go through my full medical history and integrate wellness with my pain. No doctor has ever taken the time to tell me to bring my medication to ensure that they are the best quality and dosage for me. He is very compassionate and very kind. I wish he was a PCP because I would like to see him for everything including my pain. My life has greatly improved since seeing Dr Shanti and am sooo glad a friend recommended him to me! Thank you Dr Shanti!!

Mrs Cassandra Green

I am a current patient of Dr Shanti and I find him to be very skilled in his profession. Dr Shanti truly care about your overall being. Dr Shanti and his staff go above and beyond to make you comfortable .

Caring

I have been a patient for over2 years and Dr Shanti is genuinely concerned about me as a person and treats me with the utmost dignity and respect. Dr. Shant is very knowledgeable and if he can't help with an issue ythat is not in his scope of practice he will always refer you to another doctor.

Dr. Shanti is kind, compassionate, and places patient care first. I have trust and confidence in his skill as a provider.

Very compassionate Doctor

He spent a lot of time. Care well for me and addressed my pain. Very detail oriented

One of the best...

I've been seeing him for my pain issues for years. He is a kind and compassionate doctor. He spends a lot of time with me.

This guy helped me a lot. He knows his stuff...

Great Doc!!! very caring! Good at what he does...

This doctor is a nice guy!!!. He went beyond his way to get me better. He made me avoid back surgery. Am back to work!!. I Took my wife there. He took care of her issue as well. Cannot recommend him more!!.

Did great job on my neck, thank you!!

I has 2-level fusion on my neck 4 years ago. I hurt my neck wrestling with my teenager son. Surgery above the fusion was recommended. Dr. Shanti said he will take care of the arm numbness and he did. He was great with me and I appreciate that

Very caring and knowledgeable Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Shanti for some time now. He is always professional but also warm and friendly. He shows an interest in hearing input my husband and I want to contribute. If he is unable to relieve the pain, he determines what else can be done. He is very cautious when it comes to medication, which I appreciate greatly. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a pain management physician.