Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bill Boswell has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Boswell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Johnson City Medical Ctr
Indian Path Medical Center
Johnson City Specialty Hospital
Johnston Memorial Hospital
James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Smyth County Comm Hosp
Lonesome Pine Hospital
Johnson County Community Hospital
Russell County Medical Center
Mountain States Health Alliance Hospital
North Side Hospital
31 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Bill Boswell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions508 Princeton Rd, Johnson City, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bill Boswell in this video.
Dr. Bill Boswell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.