Dr. Bill Byrd Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bill Byrd?

Long time patient

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I really like going to Dr. Byrd. The staff is friendly and Dr. Byrd is very knowledgeable. They have fit me in to their busy day very quickly. Usually the same day if I call early enough. The service is fast and professional. Thank you Dr. Byrd.

STAY AWAY!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

The staff are horrible! Receptionist promise to call you back and never do. The office manager is not willing to help in anyway. I was forced to go to the emergency room because they refused to see me on a Weekday during working hours. I tried to explain the urgency of my illness and still was told there was nothing they can do. Please do your homework before making this office your primary care!

Doctor slipping

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr Bryd is too egotistic and egocentric. At first, 12 years ago I thought he was great. Unfortunately in the past two years his attitude has changed. I have been in his office after a hospital stay, he checked me out, then as he was leaving the room, I asked him, "do you want to know what happened". On another occasion he diagnosed me with depression. He came to this conclusion without any questions. Another doctor that I was seeing at the time was astonished with Bird’s remark. I am a double amputee (BLA) – and refused me a powered wheelchair because I could use my arms, and if I was seen, he could lose his license. Believe it or not. Needless to say, I changed to another doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

He simply listens poorly. He likes to pontificate. Has already said to me that "people expect doctors to fix everything". He has already left the room before I told him the problem. I will be going to some other doctor. He also seems he is suffering from dementia.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

It was not busy at all and we waited 1hour to get call back. Then after Dr left we waited 30 to get prescriptions and lab work. I would hate to see it if they wete busy.

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Rude. Does not listen.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

The staff was lovely but the doctor was rude. I have never had anyone talk to me the way he has on multiple occasions. He did not follow up with his referrals in a timely manner as he said he would. I would never step foot in his office again.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

so very unprofessional!! rude staff!! stay away!!

REVIEW FOR DR BYRD

Posted on August 16th, 2014

USUALLY SHORT WAIT TIME. STAFF VERY NICE, OFFICE CLEAN. ALWAYS TREATS MY PROBLEMS HIMSELF. VERY PERSONABLE MAN, EASY TO TALK TO. SPENDS ADEQUATE TIME AT APPOINTMENT

Worst Doctor in Central Florida

Posted on March 12th, 2014

God complex. Had to wait one hour and forty minutes. When I complained he said find another Dr! Told me he had listen to my heart to get paid from PUP. Stay away! Should lose his license to practice.

he's "ok"

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I have been with this Dr since I was a child, when going into my own insurance I figured since I have been there for so long i'd keep the same PCP. I have went there at-least three times for different issues. NEVER has he treated me there. He ALWAYS sends me to someone else, It's almost as if he is worried to prescribe or treat with the comments he makes "If people only knew the numbers of this drug, so I am going to refer you to someone else" "I would never prescribe weight loss medicine too high of a risk for a law suit". I understand that some people may abuse rx drugs but others like myself in need of care from their doctor should be able to fairly be treated. I will probably change my PCP I am just so over being sent everywhere. On top of that I have literally been going there since i have moved to FL (when I was 10) now 25 he still doesn't know who I am!!??? That bothers me.

Good Doctor Awesome Staff

Posted on June 7th, 2012

I picked this doctor for my husband because he was certified by the National Diabetes Association in Diabetes Education. The office staff is awesome, Dr. Byrd is NO nonsense, if you want to get better this is what you do. Very friendly and personable, I like how when I leave I have a print out of what meds I'm taking, what changes were made, and referalls for specialists are brought to you as you leave.