Dr. Bill D Davis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bill D Davis Jr?

Dr. Davis, his assistant, and all staff were tip top. Empathy and excellent communication skills by all.

A true professional. Honest and directly truthful in a very kind caring way with no pressure. Diagnosed me with a condition no other Dr. has. His staff is awesome. Appointment personnel are very prompt and courteous. Highly recommended.

Turned away by the doctor

I have been going to this office for several months. After a Botox treatment for migraines was suggested by the P.A., this doctor refused to treat me any longer because I had Botox done previously for cosmetic purposes. Botox is the next step if a patient has failed two preventative medications. He told me I need to find another neurologist because I seem particular. I have not encountered a more unprofessional doctor.

Dr. Davis is fantastic!

Dr. Bill Davis is fantastic! He was very kind to my older mother and I. He spent time with me and was very honest and direct about the type of care my mother needed now that she was diagnosed with early alzheimers. He supported my difficult decision to do what was right for my mom when I decided to move her to assited living. Mom is now doing better that she has in several years. Thank you Dr. Davis!