Dr. William Huff Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William Huff?

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr. Huff took care of me for many years. He took excellent care of my daughter as well. She was 12 years old when she started seeing him and I was 36. He always showed us a great deal of respect and professionalism of which I had never experienced before. Once, when I was hospitalized at ETMC, Gilmer, I was extremely I'll with CHF and other illnesses. He told me very kindly that if I didn't loose weight and take better care of myself, I was going to die. I responded that I didn't think anyone would care. When he told me that he would care, I saw the sincerity in his eyes, and the love on his face.I literally lost 32 lbs that week that I spent in the hospital. After that I have never looked back. I lost from the Wright of 340 lbs down to 170. I am 5'11". I have never felt better, in spite of the fact that I have 4 auto immune diseases, and an array of other illnesses. I'm 50 years old now and my little Cassie is grown up and married. We will never forget Dr. William Huff! The best internal medicine doctor on the planet! BTW, My brother is a nurse, that worked with Dr. Huff. Terry Minor, my brother told me that Dr Huff is a genius. He never forgets anything! I agree whole heartedly! ! We love you Dr. Huff!

Posted on December 1st, 2015