Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bill M Law
Dr. Bill M Law, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Law is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center and University Of Tennessee Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bill M Law has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 48
Dr. Law is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Locations & DirectionsEndocrinology Consultants E TN, 1450 Dowell Springs Blvd Ste 300, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Bill M Law is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.