Dr. Bill Mc Carberg Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bill Mc Carberg?

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Dr McCarberg is genuine and acring Doctor

The model of an excellent care provider.

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Thorough, compassionate, fair, respectful, inspiring—these are the words that come to mind when I think of Dr. McCarberg. For  two years I struggled to find a doctor who could do something to help my condition. The results I got were at best discouraging, and, at worste, completely incapacitating as I watched my life crumble down around me. Then, I was referred to Dr. McCarberg. Not only did he help find a treatment that improved my condition, he restored my hope of having a future worth living. Some people are doctors because they went to medical school, and some are doctors because they have a deep and genuine drive to help people live better lives. When you're with Dr. McCarberg, it's clear he's in the latter group. I just wish I would have found him two years ago!

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. McCarberg has been my doctor for over 25 years and the man has a very loving an caring bedside manner. I've yet to meet any doctor like him. I was with him when he started his pain management classes in San Diego an he valued my opinion on the class and how it effected me. I have seen alot of doctors in my life and no one can hold a candle to him.

Best doctor I have EVER had!!!

Posted on June 18th, 2009

Some say that Kaiser sucks - they have not experienced Dr. McCarberg! He is incredible and exceptional. He has been my MD for many years and despite my move away from his clinic area, I always make the 30 mile drive to see him for any serious problem!!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2016