Dr. Bill M Smith Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bill M Smith Jr?

Refused

Dr Smith refused to discuss my all medical issues on my first visit. I was told by the Dr and his nurse that he didnt have the time to discuss or even allow me to bring to the table my 5 medical conditions, all of which I take medication for daily, thereby allowing me to go without medication. He would not discuss medications for 3 of the five medical problems, one of which is a medicine that can not be abruptly stopped. When I made the appointment I was sure to tell the staff that I would need time to discuss my complex medical history. The total time the Dr spent the room was nine min. Furthermore dismissed a soft tissue spine injury based on an x-ray. A condition that was previously diagnosed by multiple Doctors including a spine surgeon using MRIs. He also refused to follow thru with the recommended referral to a neuro surgeon that was recommended by a spine Doctor. I would not and will not recommend Doctor Bill Moore Smith to anyone, and plan to change Doctors as soon as possible and file a Quality of Care complaint.

DOC SMITH HAS BEEN MY DR SINCE HE HAS BEEN A DR. HE DISPLAYS MORE CARING AND RESPECT FOR HIS PATIENTS THAN ANY DOCTOR THAT I HAVE KNOWN. I HAVE REFERRED HIM TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR MANY, MANY YRS. I REFER TO HIM AS MY FRIEND BECAUSE THATS THE WAY DOC MAKES YOU FEEL.

Our family has used Dr. Smith for about 10 years for routine and more serious conditions. He has one of the most efficient medical offices and staff that I have encountered.