Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bill W Swilley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 33
Dr swilley and staff take the time to listen, actually listen, to what I say. He doesn't discredit my concerns or try to rush me out the door. He and his wife, who works there, both truly understand how addiction is a disease. They treat me with dignity and true concern. They don't just throw a prescription at me...they expect me to be responsible for my own recovery and to do the things necessary to stay in recovery. Dr Swilley also is much more than an addiction specialist. He is a doctor that I would recommend to anyone who wants a true doctor, not a pill pusher.
Dr. Swilley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Bill W Swilley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBill Wayne Swilley Do, 420 N Main St Ste A, Goodlettsville, TN
Dr. Bill W Swilley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodlettsville, TN.