Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Billie J Pace has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Billie J Pace has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 26
So far three stars for me, as I just made my first appointment. Dr. Billie Jean Pace, MD came highly rated by my Hematologist and Oncologist. I am hoping to find out what my wonderful Golden Age body is doing now days without that stuff called Estrogen..Next memo will tell you what the results were. Thanks
Dr. Pace has a way of making you feel that she has all the time in world to talk to you about your health concerns---even though you know she is on a schedule. When I see her, I feel as though I'm visiting with a compassionate friend---but one who is highly skilled in her field. She listens. She cares. And she has such an optimistic, joyful attitude. When I was faced with surgery, she gave me all the information and let me come to my conclusion. She didn't pressure or scare me. She treated me like an intelligent woman who wants to be involved in the decision making process of my own health. My friends who walked with me through the surgery and recovery loved her so much they all wanted to make her their doctor as well. The only problem with her is that she has set the standard so high in my life for doctors that no one else even comes close!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
43 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Billie J Pace accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsAltamonte Womens Center, 707 Ballard St Ste 1000, Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Billie J Pace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.