Dr. Billy Carstens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Billy Carstens?

Compassion

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Carstens for 13 years. I suffer from chronic back pain. I know him too be a kind hearted empathic person. A true professional. Without treatment, it would be near impossible for me too work part-time and raise my two children. It is a blessing to have him working in our area.

Very Unprofessional

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Rude ! Definitely only concerned​ with making money off you.

Patient

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

d

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. carstens helped me immensely and without his help I would not be function at the I do

Best pain management in 20 years

Posted on January 26th, 2014

I have had chronic back pain for 20 years and have tried EVERYTHING!! Dr. Carstens has by far managed my pain better than anyone in those 20 years I have seen him for almost 5 years now.Sometimes he runs behind schedule but I never mind waiting, because he is WORTH THE WAIT!! He spends the time needed once he is with you. As for the staff, one has to realize that those people are hired by the hospital, not by Dr Carstens!!! If you take the time to communicate with him and be honest with him, he will help you with your pain. I would be lost without him. He has made my life livable again! I have recommended him to many people..... we are lucky to have him in this rural area!

Posted on November 16th, 2009

His so call staff could learn a few manners. We teach our kids everyday, so I guess when you work in a hosptial( a public place) you don't need to use them.

Doctor's Response

We agree 100%. We have since moved to our own practice at 84 N. Main St in Wellsville. Please come visit us there.

Posted on June 13th, 2017