4.9

Have you seen Billy H Cordon?

Win Win

Seeing Dr. Billy Cordon is a "win win" proposition because as a patient you get an excellent physician and an excellent people person. Dr. Cordon is very pleasant and friendly, answers questions fully and understandably, is very patient and has always treated me with respect as a person, not as a medical chart. He greets me with a smile and a firm handshake. When the appointment begins he is prepared and knowledgeable about me and my situation. He is also very open to discussion of optional treatments or medications. Finally, when I have contacted him at his office he has always responded quickly to my inquiries about my treatment or other matters.

I recommend

Great! Able to have a very frank conversation related to men’s sexual and urinary health issues with no judgement whatsoever. Very gentle in examination.

I do have operation and he was very good and efficient