Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Billy J Evans III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Billy J Evans III has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Billy J Evans III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Evans is a great doctor, but good luck getting to see him. He is booked a month in advance, so if you're sick, don't bother trying to see him. His staff was pretty decent, but now when you call and leave a message for a return call on important matters, they NEVER call you back. If you need a referral, don't bother because Anna the referral coordinator will never call you back and when you go back in several months later, you find out she never even started your referrals. The person they have "helping" with the referrals Angela, NEVER and I mean EVER returns your calls about referrals or any questions. When you call at first you get a recording and you press option 4 to get someone to leave a message or make an appointment. I hope you don't have any plans because you will be on hold for at least 30 min before anyone ever answers to begin with. The hours say they are open until 5pm. Lol! Some days if you call and it's close to 4pm, they will actually pick up the phone and not say a word and hang up on you. And this is after waiting 20 minutes for someone to answer initially. So when it's 4pm, the machine says they are now closed. I have beena loyal patient of Dr.Evans for about 15 years and it's reached a point that I'm going to switch to a different doctor, any doctor that has a decent staff. Honestly, when anyone asks me about this office, I tell them everything that's going on and how bad they treat you. I warn people to stay away from there. It makes me sad he allows his staff to act so unprofessional.
Great Doctor. Overload patients at times can cause minor difficulties with office procedures. Telephone, Faxes and so on. No real big issues most of the time. All Health centers are not 100%
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Billy J Evans III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpectrum Health Center, 4136 N 75th Ave Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Billy J Evans III in this video.
Dr. Billy J Evans III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.