Dr. Billy D Richardson Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Billy D Richardson Jr?

a good person and provider.

I have seen Dr. Richardson since 1990, for all aspects of medical care, I had the "classic" signs & symptoms of diabetis, and had been seen by another MD who went only by the accepted tests of which they had came back neg. Billy did a simple study of my blood sugars with what I had to eat etc. and found that I in fact was diabetic..and he has also worked with me to manage it, needles to say the simple "study" was very inexpensive as compaired to the "accepted tests" and more effective.I enjoy seeing him, even though Im not very "big" on going to the doctor. he is also a sort of "old country Dr." and its not always the latest and greatest that resolves the problem at hand, heck it may be a simple over the counter solution and that is what he would suggest instead of the costly Rx.I just like him as a Dr. and he does know and care for his patients to the best of his ability.

Type 2 Diabetes